【Takoyaki @ Japanese Octopus Balls】- 30 pieces
★Using HYOSHIRO DASHI
1. Place HYOSHIRO DASHI in a pot with water and cook for 2~3 minutes, then let it cool off.
2. Cut Octopus legs into small pieces (1cm), finely chop the green onions and Japanese red ginger (Beni Shoga).
3. Take a large container, put the soup (prepared in “1”), low gluten flour (薄力粉), eggs and mix well.
4. Preheat the baking mold with salad oil, then pour in the batter (prepared in “2”) and grill for 1~2 minutes.
5. Use a toothpick/ or a small stick to turn over the mixture when the lower part has been grilled. Then brush with Takoyaki/teriyaki sauce, top with squeeze mayonnaise, lastly sprinkle with dried bonito fish slices and seaweed powder.
Flour (薄力粉) …100g
4 or 5 green onions
Red ginger (Beni Shoga) … 10g
Tenkasu (Tempura bits) … 2 tablespoons
Bonito flakes … As needed
Aonori (seaweed powder) …to taste
Takoyaki sauce … As needed
Salad oil …as needed
Mayonnaise … As needed
HYOSHIRO DASHI・・・1 sachet
Water … 450ml
Let’s make Takoyaki at your home !!